Tuesday, August 09, 2005

228

At long last I've gotten my weight below 230 lbs. 'Bout freakin' time. My highest recorded weight was 270. That was a long time ago, and I was at about 260, about a year ago, when I finally started making a conscious effort to eat better and exercise more. I'd gotten my weight down to 230 and then started to hover between 230 and 240 for a few months. So I once again revamped my diet, cutting out most junk food, and started exercising even more by biking everywhere possible. My reward for that effort came this morning when I stood on the scale and saw I was at 228. Howdy doody. My goal is to get down to 190 by mid January. We shall see.

1 comment:

WeSailFurther said...

Funny. My goal has always been to get to 190. Even in the craziest of my Navy working out days I only got to 188 or so. I may have gotten to 190, but I could never consistently stay there. This was when I was doing over a hundred miles on the bike a week, and working out every single day in the gym on base. And eating like a freaking pig in the mess hall.

I haven't really been eating for the past few weeks, as I have been bummed out by my self-destroyed love-situation, so I doubt I'm even over 180 at the moment.

Anyway, enough about me. Good job, Mustapha.

Jarrett