Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving

It takes the boredom of Thanksgiving to bring me back to the blog. Which is not to say that I am bored of the blog, but that I am otherwise too busy to find my way here. Today has been quiet. It's the first day in many days where I don't feel compelled to do some sort of work. The only person working today around here is my mom who is busy cooking all the grub. Anyway, I was thinking about mom while clicking around Craig's List, and that's when it occurred to me that a smart chef would offer his services to cook meals for people on Thanksgiving. And a REALLY smart chef would put his services up for bid on ebay. I bet people would go crazy for something like that. Home cooking is grand, but having a home-cooked meal cooked by a pro chef in your own home would be pretty killer.

No comments: